Paladins is a free-to-play fantasy first-person shooter designed by hi-rez studios now when you first hear free-to-play I know you don’t expect a great game or a game with a lot of content considering its free well we might just change your mind on that paladin’s new implementation.
Paladin’s now added some new features into the FPS world: They have beautiful maps that are not only amazing to see but are also a deadly battleground for every champion with over twenty six visually stunning champions and each champion having five unique abilities that change the whole dynamic of the game, you will be finding yourself in so many different ways to play this game when you first log into paladins you may notice you get a login bonus if you log inconsistently.
You will earn one thousand three hundred and twenty-five coins and fifty crystals in the first seven days. There are three different currencies in this game at the top right one is crystals the powerful and the source of paladins also known as the purchasable in-game currency along with the bonus reward for logging in as mentioned before, this currency is used by in-game skins that are beautiful and go along perfectly with every single champion you can use gold to a mock chest in this game.
Paladins Online System Requirements
Before Download Paladins Online, you need to check the system requirements of the game. It is very important to check the Paladins Online Requirements to ensure that your pc meets the minimum requirements
Official Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or Nvidia graphics card with 512MB video ram or better and Shader Model 3.0+ support. (ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher)
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Official Recommended Requirements
- OS: Win 7/8/10 64 bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650+ or ATI Radeon 6950+ with 1GB Video RAM
- Note: These requirements are subject to change. One of the goals of the beta is to optimize the performance of Paladins for as many machines as possible before launch.
Paladins [Real-Time Images]
Paladins Release Date
The game was developed by Evil Mojo Games, an internal studio of Hi-Rez, and was released in 2018 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Click on the button below to download Paladins Champions of the Realm for windows.